Pew Research Center states that the number of people taking surveys online has increased over the last ten years, thanks to the widespread use of the internet.
While some surveys just want your feedback, others are willing to pay you for it! If you’re looking to earn more money on the side or boost your savings, one way is to participate in online surveys.
Many sites you find online offer cash in exchange for your opinion. But how many are reliable?
In this article, we’ll introduce you to a trustable insights platform called Survey Junkie, where they pay you to take surveys!
So keep reading and take some notes because we’re about to spill the beans on online surveys and how to make money with Survey Junkie!
Why Take an Online Survey?
There are many reasons why people take online surveys. Some do it for fun; others learn more about products or services before making a purchase, and others because they need some extra money.
No matter what reason you might have, there’s one thing all survey participants have in common: they’re getting paid to give their opinion!
What Should You Look for When You Sign Up for a Survey Site?
When you’re looking for a survey site, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure the site is legitimate. There are scammers out there who want to take your personal information or money.
- Check to see if the site is free to join. You shouldn’t have to pay anything to become a member.
- See how long the surveys take to complete. If you don’t have too much time on your hands, you don’t want to sign up for questionnaires that might take hours to fill.
- Check the reviews. Before you join any site, it’s always a good idea to read what others have to say about their experience.
- See if the site provides data and privacy control. Sensitive information like passwords and credit card information must be protected.
- Check out the payout options. Some sites only offer gift cards or points that can be redeemed for prizes, while others pay cash directly into your PayPal account.
Now that you’ve got a sense of what makes a survey site reliable, it’s time to check out a platform that’s gaining momentum, and it goes by the name: Survey Junkie!
Read on to discover what this platform provides and how to leverage it to make more money.
What is Survey Junkie?
Survey Junkie is a survey platform that rewards its users for their participation with points that you can redeem for cash and gift cards.
It’s one of the most popular survey platforms with over 20 million Survey Junkie members to date!
3 Ways Survey Junkie Stands Out
Finding a trustable and reliable platform can take time. Especially if you have to do a lot of digging on the web.
We did the digging for you!
Here are three key features of Survey Junkie to consider:
With many survey sites online, it can get tough to choose one that offers safety and secure data protection.
Luckily, Survey Junkie lets you control your data by choosing what, when, and how you share your data.
You might not want to give all your personal information to survey sites, so this feature is a good option that gives you user control over how your data gets shared.
Survey Junkie Pulse
Besides taking surveys, you can also share your online browsing activity through Pulse.
Once you install Pulse on your browser, it can gather information about your online searches, site visits, app usage, shopping activity, and ad views.
You already share such information using social media platforms; the difference is that Survey Junkie will pay you for it!
Important tip: When using Pulse, sensitive information — such as passwords, payment methods, and social security numbers — is never collected.
Earn Exclusive Rewards
As of 2021, many Americans have turned to online gigs to earn money. And the most common online gig was completing online surveys.
And why not take surveys? After all, platforms like Survey Junkie offer you various incentives!
For instance, you can earn points and redeem for valuable rewards, including cash through PayPal or bank transfer and gift cards for :
You can earn around $40 monthly if you take three surveys daily. With Netflix subscriptions renewals or Amazon shopping lists, you can use your gift cards to cover those expenses!
How to Sign Up with Survey Junkie
Now that we’ve gone over what Survey Junkie is and how it works, it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty of how to make money with this platform.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to start earning with Survey Junkie:
- Sign up for a free account with Survey Junkie.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be asked to complete your profile surveys. Continuously updating and reviewing your profile can increase your chances of getting matched with relevant brands and companies for future surveys.
- After completing your profile, you’ll start receiving survey invitations via email. These surveys will be based on the information you provided in your profile surveys.
- Complete the surveys and earn points! Each survey will state how many points you’ll make for completion.
- Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for cash or e-gift cards!
How to Make Best of Survey Junkie
Now that you know the basics of Survey Junkie, it’s time to make the most out of this platform.
Check out some tips on how to maximize your rewards:
- Take advantage of the survey matching feature. Accurately completing your profile surveys will help match you with relevant surveys in the future.
- Install the Survey Junkie Pulse extension. By sharing your online activity, you can earn more points and get access to exclusive higher-point surveys.
- Complete as many surveys as you can. The more surveys you complete, the more points you’ll earn.
Try Survey Junkie Today!
As you can see, Survey Junkie is a great way to earn some extra cash or prizes!
You can earn some gift cards for your monthly streaming expenses or treat yourself or a loved one with a visit to Sephora!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start earning!