On Friday, November 24, ONE Championship will have another event: the ONE Friday Fights 42. At the event that will be held at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, fans will witness another set of MMA, kickboxing, and Muay Thai bouts.
ONE Friday Fights 42 will be led by the main event bout between Kaonar Sor Jor Thongprajin and Julio Lobo, who will fight in a 141-pound catchweight Muay Thai. In total, the event will offer viewers and fans 12 bouts.
Here are more details about the lineup of ONE Friday Fights 42:
- 141-pound catchweight Muay Thai: Kaonar Sor Jor Thongprajin vs. Julio Lobo
- Bantamweight Muay Thai: Ferrari Fairtex vs. Kirill Khomutov
- 136-pound catchweight Muay Thai: Khunponnoi Sor Sommai vs. Lamnamkhong BS Muaythai
- 128-pound catchweight Muay Thai: Sornsueknoi FA Group vs. Petkhaowang Sor Jor Lekmuangnon
- 112-pound catchweight Muay Thai: Rachan Sor Somnuk vs. Kongkairop Dr.Kaewnonthaburi
- 112-pound catchweight Muay Thai: Ploykhao VK Khaoyai vs. Fahlan Por Petkhaikaew
- Bantamweight kickboxing: Elbrus Osmanov vs. Zhang Chenglong
- Flyweight Muay Thai: Seksan Fairtex vs. Joker Paesaisi
- Atomweight Muay Thai: Zehra Dogan vs. Yu Yau Pui
- Strawweight MMA: Zaiundin Suleimanov vs. Sanzhar Zakirov
- Lightweight MMA: Sumit Bhyan vs. Matheus Pereira
- Welterweight MMA: Bismarck Gomes vs. Asylbek Almasbekov